Call Center Representative
TruEnergy Federal Credit Union, a $125+ million dollar Credit Union located in Springfield, Virginia, is looking for an experienced Call Center Representative. This position will be responsible for providing quality member service which includes answering calls in a Call Center environment, processing transactions on members accounts, cross-selling credit union products and services and processing and balancing each day’s transactions. Applicants should be able to respond to questions and/or provide information upon request from members in person and over the telephone in a Call Center environment. This position requires the chosen applicants to possess strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and the ability to represent the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
The Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package with above market benefits including medical insurance and a 401K Plan. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and have excellent people skills, the credit union would like to hear from you.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum twelve months financial institution experience
- Previous teller, member service, loan processing and call center experience in a financial institution preferred
- PC proficient including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to function in a financial institution branch environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: CRT, PC, fax, copier, telephone, postage machine, etc.
Contact Information: Sarah Johnson / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.