Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
TruEnergy Federal Credit Union, a $136+ million-dollar Credit Union, located in Springfield, Virginia, is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join the TruEnergy FCU Senior Management Team.
The CFO is responsible for the financial management and analysis of the Credit Union in conjunction with its strategic business plans and budgets. The CFO oversees the accounting and collections department, implementation, monitoring of the General Ledger functions, Investment and Asset Liability Management (ALM) as outlined in the TruEnergy FCU’s policies; provides the President/CEO, Board of Directors, and Finance Committee with financial reports and analysis; monitors the Credit Union’s liquidity position; and actively manages the Credit Union’s investment portfolio. This position reports to the President/CEO.
The Credit Union offers an excellent executive benefits package with above market benefits including medical insurance and a 401K Plan. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and have excellent people skills, the credit union would like to hear from you.
- Bachelors degree preferably in accounting or finance
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience with a financial insitution, preferred
- Minimum five (5) years supervisory experience
- Ability to provide insight into the development and achievement of the credit union’s strategic goals.
- Experience in Fiserv-supported accounting and ALM software (Wisdom) is a plus
- PC proficient including Microsoft Office
For more information, contact Sarah Johnson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.