Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here
TruEnergy FCU members have free access to money management and financial education services through our partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness Program.
As a member of TruEnergy FCU you will receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
To use this service call 877.337.3399. Certified GreenPath advisors are available Mondays through Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (EST), Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For FREE webinars, online courses, articles or to request financial counseling, click here.
GreenPath offers Budget$mart, an easy to use software tools using simple graphics, "pop-up" boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively.
You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget