April is Youth Month
April Is Credit Union Youth Month
Take advantage of this Youth Month, which includes:
- Refer a new youth member (ages 23 and under) to join and you both receive $25.*
- Current youth members who open a new checking account will receive $25.**
- Visit our branch every Friday in April for refreshments and giveaways!
- Deposit and Win! For every deposit you make in April during youth month, you will be entered into a drawing.*
What We Offer Our Youth Members
- FREE Checking Account for teens ages 13-17 with an optional Visa® Debit Card
- Kids, teens and young adult members can join our age-specific financial education youth programs
- Competitive rates on student loans
- Higher savings rates
- 10 free non-TruEnergy FCU ATM transactions per month
- Free Home Banking and eStatements
- Free Mobile and Tablet Apps available
- No monthly fees
Benefits Of Membership
- Lower loan rates than traditional banks
- Higher dividend yields
- Safe and secure 24/7 account access
- Online and mobile banking options
Hurry! Offer expires April 30, 2019!
Start Referring New Members Today!
*To receive a referral bonus you must be a current member in good standing. To be considered a new TruEnergy FCU youth member you must be 23 years of age or younger. If the referred person is ineligible for membership, an account will not be opened. Contact us for eligibility requirements. Members under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian on the account. Bonuses will be awarded to accounts within 15 days of account opening. A minimum of one transaction must be conducted on the youth account in the month of April to receive the bonus and be eligible for the drawing. Deposits entered into the drawing must be on an account considered a youth member account. Drawing will be held on or before May 10, 2019. Any current TruEnergy FCU member 18 or older may be a referring member. Limit 4 referrals per member. Offer valid between 4/1/2019 and 4/30/2019 and may expire at any time.
** Current Youth Member is a member who had an account on or before March 31, 2019. If said member is 13-23 years old and opens a youth checking account, a $25 deposit will be made within 15 days of account opening.