Build Your Nest Egg the Easy Way
Comfortable Retirement is one of the largest savings goals you will have in your lifetime. TruEnergy FCU offers both Traditional and Roth IRAs, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. For more information on IRA accounts,* visit our office or contact us.
- Help qualify for tax savings now.
- Tax-deferred earnings and potential for tax-deductible contributions
- Contribute as long as you do not reach age 70½ by end of the tax year
- Create balanced long-term savings plan
- Tax-free withdrawals at retirement
- Penalty-free withdrawals on contributions after 5 years and qualifying condition**
- Funds contributed compound tax-free
- Distributions completely tax-free
- Contributions allowed after age 70½ when employed
- No mandatory distribution
- Great estate planning tool
- Funds from your IRA can be deposited into an IRA Certificate for a guaranteed fixed rate of return
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Minimum $1,000 to open
- Jumbo IRA Certificates available***
Your funds are insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. Funds in IRAs are insured separately, up to an additional $250,000. *Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
**At least one of these additional conditions must be met: the owner is 59½, disabled; deceased; withdrawal is for first-time home purchase or education.
***Minimum $100,000.00 deposit.
IRA Share Certificates
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of November 01, 2023, and is subject to change at any time. Early Redemption Penalties: Penalties are imposed for early redemption of certificates. See our Truth in Savings disclosure for details.