Your Hub To Make The Home Buying or Selling Process Easier
Our Exclusive “Free” Member Service
HomeAdvantage® is an exclusive service for TruEnergy FCU members that helps you search, buy, sell and save on your first or next home.
- Search for a Home – Search through the most current online MLS listings to find the home that’s right for you and your family.
- Find a Real Estate Agent – Make a connection with a top local Real Estate Agent from our network of selected agents.
- Earn Cach Rewards – Use one of our agents to buy or sell a home and earn cash rewards.
- Get Listing Alerts – Save your favorite searches and get email updates when new listings become available.
- Do Your Research – Research neighborhoods, crime rates, schools and comparable properties easily!
- Get Your Questions Answered – CU Realty’s Member Services team is available seven days a week to answer your questions.
- Find the Best Mortgage
- Get Pre-Approved
- Title Services
- Homeowner’s Insurance
Register Today and start enjoy the benefit of the HomeAdvantage cash rewards and all the other online services and program features. Or Call 703.750.4394 and speak with a Loan Officer who will help you register with HomeAdvantage, provide you a list of approved local agents and answer your questions about your HomeAdvantage options.Get Started
*The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between TruEnergy Federal Credit Union and CU Realty Services. Program Cash Rewards are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside of this network. Using TruEnergyFCU is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. TruEnergy FCU may have specific rules on how your Cash Rewards will be paid out. Cash Rewards incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with your credit union to get details that may affect you.