Car Buying Resources
Get the best car deal today!
United Buying Service
UBS has over 50 years of experience making new vehicle purchases simple by pre-negotiating discount prices. UBS welcomes inquiries about the advantages of using its service rather than internet based options or dealer advertised web pricing. In addition, general inquiries for information purposes or to learn more about their audit and refund policy are encouraged as well.
Referrals can be obtained online by clicking here or by calling 301-657-1920. With UBS, you can find:
- Published new vehicle wholesale pricing
- Factory rebates and dealer incentives
- Specially selected UBS representatives at reputable dealerships
- Discounts on factory options
- Assistance with used cars
- Trade-in values
Enterprise Car Sales
With Enterprise Car Sales, members have the opportunity to acquire the "Perfect Used Car Package" featuring the following:
- Haggle-Free Buying - a one-price system that's fair and competitive
- Vehicle Certification - look for the special seal of approval on the vehicle
- 7-Day Repurchase Policy - peace of mind in case you change your mind
- Limited Warranty 12-month/12,000 mile limited warranty
Visit www.enterprise.com to see the most current car pricing and model selection.
CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
We recommend that you request a CARFAX® vehicle history report on any used car you're considering. CARFAX® uses a car's Vehicle Identification Number to retrieve valuable information on:
- Collision incidents
- Possible odometer rollbacks
- Major damage
- Salvage history
- Flood damage
- Manufacturer buybacks (lemons)
- Sales history
Need a Carfax? Let US show you the CARFAX today at a reduced rate of $29.99. That’s $10.00 less than the regular price.
To request a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report, visit our CARFAX® Website.