Share Draft Checking
Our checking account is designed to give you more value and more convenience. If you're paying monthly fees for checking, it's time to switch to TruEnergy FCU.
TruEnergy FCU Checking
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees or service charges
- Ten FREE, non-TruEnergy FCU ATM transactions per month*
- Free point-of-sale (POS) transactions
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay,** Telephone Teller and eStatements
- Free eLerts
- Free Text Banking, Mobile Banking & Tablet Apps
cha-ching! Teen Checking
Our accounts for our cha-ching! members feature all of the above benefits, but have lower spending and withdrawal limits on the Visa Debit Card. A parent or guardian must also serve as a joint owner.
Protect Your Debit Card with Our CardNav App
Protect your debit card with real time control gaining peace of mind and enhanced security. With the TruEnergy FCU FREE CardNav App members now have full control over how, when, and where their debit card is used – anytime, anywhere.
With CardNav You Can:
- Turn cards on or off instantly, anytime
- Receive real time alerts every time your card is used
- Control spending by setting limits to match your budget
- Search for nearby ATMs through the ATM Locator
- Use GPS to control transactions within a designated location
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases
- Get 24/7 CardNav Support by phone – 866-864-2853
Click below to download the CardNav by CO-OP app, and gain a new level of security and control over your money today.
To assist you with the CardNav App, please click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Don’t have a debit card with us? Call 703.750.4394 today!
*Some ATM owners may impose a surcharge.
**Free for members with a TruEnergy FCU checking account. Members cannot have Bill Pay without a TruEnergy FCU checking account.
The Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 CO-OP Financial Services